- Capeland Farming Propeties was established in 2009 as Johan Bezuidenhout Properties, but has subsequently been converted to Capeland Farming Properties (Pty) Ltd, with Johan Bezuidenhout being the sole director and shareholder.
- Currently the agents are Johan Bezuidenhout and Pieter Gelderblom. Johan is a practising attorney, notary and conveyancer, whilst Piet has been involved in the selling and marketing of agricultural properties for more than 35 years.
- We operate independently from national franchising groups, so our commission tariffs are competitive.
- We offer a more flexible and dedicated service to our clients over a wider geographical area.
- We specialise in agricultural properties in the Boland and Karoo areas of the Western and Northern Cape provinces of South Africa, but also offer residential homes, apartments and commercial properties.
- We have the necessary academic qualifications and practical experience to render a proper service to client, and where necessary, experts in specific fields are consulted.